Fab Digital Media is a rapidly growing firm in online media services. Fab Digital Media offers different vacancies here. If you are looking for a new heights in career Fab Digital Media is the right place for you.
Customer Relation Executive (Voice and Non Voice)
The Voice and Non-Voice Customer Relation Executive is responsible for handling Customer Query through online chat and emails and order line calls, processing emails and other duties as assigned. All duties should be performed in a timely manner. Ready to work for 24x7.
- Graduates and Undergraduates both can apply.
- Both Fresher & Experienced can apply.
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute minimum preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Solid values and a "can do" attitude.
This role collaborates with Account Supervisor and channel team to ensure best practices of SEO service are provided for clients and keeps up with changing SEO landscape.
- Plan, manage, and execute multiple SEO campaigns, which includes account setup, strategy development, organization, and management with minimal to no supervision necessary.
- Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-page optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of easy to average difficulty.
- Manage day-to-day communication with client contact for all things SEO, including best practices, presentation decks and assisting with strategy plans, in conjunction with other channels and team members.
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and make recommendations based on to-date performance.
- Monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions.
- Must have 1 year of experience with SEO, preferably with more than one client at once.
- A working understanding of PPC, Display Media, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution.
- Practice of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, etc).
- Proven knowledge of HTML/CSS, basic server functions, and the definitions and SEO implications of advanced website techniques (AJAX, Flash, HTML 5).
- Proven knowledge of website technologies such as platforms and CMSes preferred.
- Knowledge of, if not experience with, capabilities of iProspect content development partners and/or international iProspect offices.
- Familiarity with SEO reporting platforms such as Bright edge and Conductor, and analytics such as Omniture, Core metrics and Google Analytics.
Looking for a Senior Executive – Social Media Marketing who can create online presence of our company and clients by using relevant social networking platforms. The professional should be well versed with digital marketing.
- The candidate should be able to conceptualize, plan and execute comprehensive social media campaigns for different verticals.
- Should popularize the business in various social networking sites like: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ etc. And also increase the fan followings along with their continuous engagement and participation.
- Will be responsible for managing ORM (Online Reputation Management) activities.
- Should provide ongoing updates on industry trends, issues / hurdles, website features and best practices to be used in social media campaign execution & management.
- Should be able to create & manage interactive: Blogs / Threads, Community, Training videos / webcast / webinars, Podcast, Social Media Campaigns.
- Incumbent should have knowledge of on-line marketing activities like SEM, SEO etc. He/she will be responsible for doing SMO & User engagement
- Should be the first person to initiate experiment with new & all possible alternative ways to up-lift the social media activities.
- Research and develop ideas for content generation, user engagement as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources (where ever required).
- Knowledge of various Indian languages is an added advantage but, English & Hindi are must (Excellent in both written & verbal).
- Tracking & monitoring of each activity.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills - Both Verbal and Written (Indian local languages will be an added advantage).
- Bachelors in Journalism & media background will be preferred.
- Should have ability to work independently and as part of multiple teams.
- Should have a proven track record of managing SMO campaigns or related marketing activities in past.
- Good knowledge of data collection & interpreting that into useful information using available web analytics tools.
We are looking for a Dynamic Web designer to take charge of development and technical management of all our websites. You will work with our business and IT teams, and work with and manage external developers and agencies to ensure that we have a strong, scalable web presence.
- Developing creative idea and concepts.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy. Updating digital media with snaps, timely content.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the Chairman.
- Working on several campaigns at a time, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Write content for magazines, trade journals, newsletters and social media.
- Produce storyboards and scripts for videos.
- Helps develop and document procedures to manage Web content.
- Manage multiple content writing projects from various niche in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Creative writing with distinct flair for writing on range of topics for web content, Posts, blogs, articles, reviews, etc.
- Should have proficiency and a very high standard of both spoken and written English language.
- Good researcher with editing and proof reading skills.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Must be a quick learner and highly creative.
- Must have been schooled in English medium only throughout.
- Also having knowledge on website designing on software like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and Illustrator, creating web templates, front end designs, web graphics & HTML will be highly considered for selection.
- 2-4 years' experience as a Web Designer .
- Degree / Diploma in GD Art / Applied Art / Fine Art.
- Command over tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw
- Design knowledge of creating websites/course/apps compatible for both the orientation of IPad, IPhone, Smart Phones and Android tablets will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked on large applications and portals (Intranets or Public Facing) Should be aware about the recent trends in UI Design, and has a good sense of colours, aesthetics and presentation.
- Oral Communication and Presentation skills are desirable for giving presentation to senior management.
- Familiarity with some web technologies like SharePoint, ASP.net, Third Party UI controls, Reporting Services etc. as well as Desktop, Mobile design would be a plus.
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for achievement of individual targets, and developing sales plan for the aligned territory.
- Incumbent must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- To develop a strong presence in the assigned region by acquiring new business across all services lines.
- To acquire new accounts and grow the scope of engagement with existing accounts in line with budgeted expectations.
- To propose and develop new marketing/branding opportunities in conjunction with others to support the growth of the business in the assigned region.
- Assist in the development of the annual sales plan and quarterly sales plan by specifically advising on realistic forecasts for each product/service and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
- Knowledge of technology product/sales/service and corporate sales.
- Result orientated, motivated by success and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to persuade, develop business, marketing and sales plans.
- Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner.
- Proven track record of target achievement, direct & new business sales experience in more than one vertical and a passion to work with green companies.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales.
- Attention to detail, Time management skills and Organizational skills.
If you have incredible writing skills, then we are looking for you. We have a lot of ideas that needs to be creatively told. And so we need a wordsmith, who can create magic with words. We are looking for highly qualified writers to say about us and assist our customers get the information they search. Our customers are spread globally. It is you who can engage and entice them by writing informative copies.
- To write on a variety of topics related to online social media.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital marketing.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language. The content writer should know the target audience and write content to engage and draw visitors.
- Generate content, making smart use of keywords. The text should have relevant keywords and variations for better search engine ranking and indexing.
- Creating stories from in-house reports/surveys monthly.
- Developing new ideas for web content.
- Work with team members to enhance content pieces.
- Experience of 0-3 years, though Fresher’s with impressive writing skills are welcome.
- As a web content writer, ability to write engaging content for websites.
- Experience in writing content for websites/print/company blogs.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Awareness of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet marketing trends is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills